|
Jan 28th
I am here again. After really a long while..
Exams coming again.. zzz.. yea it's quite sian but have to face them. Ok change topic..
Recently really didn have many interesting things happened around. Or maybe i missed all the show? Hope not. haha.. But today i managed to talk to few of my classmates. Getting updated and feel good about it. haha. Hope those fren really don mind what i have said to them. I feel, chance sometimes u have to creat it by urself, cant just wait for it to happen in front of ur eyes. Be brave and fight for those that are important to u.
Waiting for all the while has finally paid off. :)
I am here again. After really a long while..
Exams coming again.. zzz.. yea it's quite sian but have to face them. Ok change topic..
Recently really didn have many interesting things happened around. Or maybe i missed all the show? Hope not. haha.. But today i managed to talk to few of my classmates. Getting updated and feel good about it. haha. Hope those fren really don mind what i have said to them. I feel, chance sometimes u have to creat it by urself, cant just wait for it to happen in front of ur eyes. Be brave and fight for those that are important to u.
Waiting for all the while has finally paid off. :)

