|
Feb 07
Feeling sick again. Oh shdn say 'feeling sick', i am offically sick.. Yes I AM SICK AGAIN! ARGH!!
I don know what was wrong with my body, everytime before exams come i will be sick punctually. That's damn wrong! i mean the timing. i hate this sick-before-exam thing. It just makes me sink deeper and deeper and become even lazier. Don bother to open my notes even though next Wed is material common test. Let the results sink with me.. WOW cheers! = =
If u ever asked me what i want to be in the future, i will tell firmly at this monent that I WAN TO BE A DOCTOR.
Feeling sick again. Oh shdn say 'feeling sick', i am offically sick.. Yes I AM SICK AGAIN! ARGH!!
I don know what was wrong with my body, everytime before exams come i will be sick punctually. That's damn wrong! i mean the timing. i hate this sick-before-exam thing. It just makes me sink deeper and deeper and become even lazier. Don bother to open my notes even though next Wed is material common test. Let the results sink with me.. WOW cheers! = =
If u ever asked me what i want to be in the future, i will tell firmly at this monent that I WAN TO BE A DOCTOR.

