19th May

I have joined this group that for the 1st time i will go back to the page and check for updates of that group. It's someone's blog actually, called " I wrote this for you". Every time go to his blog u will get immersed in the beauty of words that u hardly experienced before in any of the book u have read. And most of the posts that are really inspiring, the way he used to reflect on love is a bit sorrowful but what he has written are all true to me. Love is really the hardest word to be interpreted in this world. It doesn't fit to any specific term or  definition. Simple to understand yet difficult to explain. Everyone has his own definition of this word and everyone can understand it eventually i believe, just a sooner or later thing...
Here share some sentences from his blog. :)

"And so, I wait because you have already left and my work here, is done. I wait and wonder how my skin feels like it’s made of love letters written a hundred years too soon (too late). I wonder at the mystery of life and how much of it can possibly remain. I wonder at pain and hurt and love and time and how much of each I held. I wonder at how I cannot remember anything in my life before I met you. I wonder at the tiniest of touches and try, desperately, to keep their memories alive. I wonder at loneliness. I wonder at how long it’ll be, before I see you again. I wait. And I wonder."
                                                                                                                        -- I Wrote This For You

0 Responses

Chat Box