|
Nov 26
Just realise that usually i happen to write my blog at around this time. Maybe the peace that i am looking for only have it at this time. Haha... I belong to the night..
Today is going to end soon. (in abt 20 mins time) I didn do much today though. Felt tired so slacked almost the whole day. LOL. And some1 wasn't very happy that i didn't go library accompany her?! (=.=) Eh seriously, there is a gd guy waiting for u and yet he is still pended. I really believe that he is gd guy although u always say that i don't even know him. (i tell u why next time) I have faith in him! haha.. Anyway, it's just a 'YES' or ' NO' question, not as difficult as u thought.
Going to study tmr even though it's public holiday. (still have eng assignment to complete) And next week will have 3 class tests. Argh! My brain cells are going to die a lot again.. (btw i feel the growth rate of my brain cells is higher than the death rate of it. That's why my head is getting bigger and bigger every yr. LOL.) (Ok it was a joke..)
Sleeping le, 12 mid night has just reached, and yet i am wishing to see the dawn... Nights. :)
Just realise that usually i happen to write my blog at around this time. Maybe the peace that i am looking for only have it at this time. Haha... I belong to the night..
Today is going to end soon. (in abt 20 mins time) I didn do much today though. Felt tired so slacked almost the whole day. LOL. And some1 wasn't very happy that i didn't go library accompany her?! (=.=) Eh seriously, there is a gd guy waiting for u and yet he is still pended. I really believe that he is gd guy although u always say that i don't even know him. (i tell u why next time) I have faith in him! haha.. Anyway, it's just a 'YES' or ' NO' question, not as difficult as u thought.
Going to study tmr even though it's public holiday. (still have eng assignment to complete) And next week will have 3 class tests. Argh! My brain cells are going to die a lot again.. (btw i feel the growth rate of my brain cells is higher than the death rate of it. That's why my head is getting bigger and bigger every yr. LOL.) (Ok it was a joke..)
Sleeping le, 12 mid night has just reached, and yet i am wishing to see the dawn... Nights. :)

