To her...

Nov 18
To her :
            Hey, how was ur holiday in ur hometown? Maybe this time round was not ideal as u thought.. Heard some of ur family issues were really bothering u. Well i don't really have any nice suggestions or advice here, becos i know family issues family members know it the best. I'll just wait here and ready to listen to ur gd news again.. :)
            Well, about the things between us, i will say it's just our fate (i mean maybe we're just not the right person for each other). U are a really nice girl. Smart, beautiful, thoughtful, sensitive and so much more.. I'm glad that we have made it that far. I still rmb the 1st day we met, the 1st movie we went together, the 1st time went for our actual dating.. Rmb every smile on ur face through out the whole 3 months.. Now i have it all in my memory, deep down there. Maybe it is all i have and it is all i left...
            I know i am not a bf material, not very caring, maybe not even caring at all..(if there is a bf course i will definitely go for a try. Haha..) I feel bad that i am not up to a bf standard. But i was trying, though it was not enough, it was never enough.. And i really appreciated that u gave me the chance to be ur bf, really appreciated.. Thanks.
            Well, thinking on the bright side, for the past 3 months we made a great progress of knowing each other. I am sure i know u much better compared with 3 months before. Haha.. So we can make a better friend now, a very close friend. :)
            Ok, i think that's quite a lot ready (i am not writing a letter FYI.). Here is just sth that i want u to know, they are all here. Btw there was no blame, no angriness.(i didn't blame or mad at u, really not) A bit disappointed maybe.. Haha.. Well it all passed... I am still willing to share ur burden and be there for u whenever u need me.
            Hope u will find ur Mr Right one day, soon..
And
            If  u take a look at me so u can see how beautiful u are.
            (But your beauty seems so far away...)
   
0 Responses

Chat Box